The BigBlueButton community cares about helping new members (we were all new members at some point) understand and use our software. Below are resources available to help you get started.
Got a question? Start with the BigBlueButton Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). The FAQ contains answers to over a hundred common questions.
There are three main groups that you can join and ask questions.
- BigBlueButton Setup – Get help with installation, setup and configuration of a BigBlueButton server.
- BigBlueButton Users – Get help and give feedback about using BigBlueButton.
- BigBlueButton Developers – Ask questions and share experiences with other BigBlueButton developers.
- Lista de correo en Español – Discuciones generales sobre el uso de BigBlueButton.
- Discussions en Français – Discussions en français à propos de BigBlueButton.
There are over a dozen open source components that comprise BigBlueButton, along with the core application. To help developers, we have provided the following support to guide them through the process of committing to the open source project.
Overview of BigBlueButton Architecture BigBlueButton is comprised of over a dozen open source components, in addition to it’s core components. The architectural diagram will help you understand how all the components interact with each other.
How to set up your own environment This walkthrough will demonstrate how to set up the development environment for BigBlueButton. It covers three different components, including bbb-client, bob-web and bbb-apps.
Need Commercial Support?
Choose from a variety of companies to help you customize BigBlueButton.